Note: Gen2 units are direct replacements for original models
Model No. – EUM-100-20FBB-12
Voltage D.C. – 24
GEN 2 Part No – 5370-169-066
Original Part No – 5370-169-278
EUM-100-20FBB-12 Model Selection and Ordering Notes
Is the EUM-100-20FBB-12 the correct brake for you?
1. Care must be exercised when
selecting a brake to ensure it is sized
properly for your application.
2. Use chart to verify the UM-50-1020FBC is within RPM and Horsepower limits.
3. Verify Torque Ratings (See Catalog for details.)
How To Order:
1. Specify Model Number & Voltage or the 10-digit part number.
2. Specify conduit box, if desired.
EM Series Description
Warner Electric Electrically Released
Electro Modules are available in three styles. The EM-FBB Brake Module is used in brake only applications and mounts between a C-face motor and a gear box or reducer. The EM-MBFB Motor Brake Module mounts to the back of a double shafted motor. The EM-FBC Brake Module is combined with a motor clutch (EM-10) or an input clutch (EM-30) for clutch/electrically released brake applications.
- Changes to the housing fin design increases heat dissipation capacities, especially in the enclosed configuration of the UniModule.
- Improved input to output axis design reduces vibration and improves noise and wear factors.
- Use of custom designed mounting bolts allows for conduit box location directly on top of the unit.
- Bolt hole patterns are re-positioned for ease of mounting.
- Add-on enclosure cover kits allow for a unit to be upgraded to an enclosed unit in the field without replacing the clutch/brake. A cover plate bolts to both sides of the unit creating a completely enclosed brake package, which keeps contaminates out and wear particles in, for clean, quiet operation.
|Motor Mount Kit||5370-101-078|
Manuals and Specifications
|Catalog||Warner Electric EM Series Electrically Released NEMA C-face Brakes Catalog|