Model No. – EUM-50-20MBFB-10
Voltage D.C. – 90
Combined GEN 2 Part No. with Kit – 5370-35
Separate GEN 2 Part No. with Unimodule – 5370-169-249
Separate GEN 2 Part No. Cover Kit – 5370-101-082
Original Part No. – 5370-169-968
Totally Enclosed Version
The Enclosed Electro Module packages
the hardworking components from EM
products into a totally enclosed housing.
This rugged housing keeps wear particles
in and contaminants out and provides
quiet operation. Pre-burnished at the
factory for rated torque directly
out-of-box. When enclosed, they are
suitable for most industrial applications
and tolerate infrequent, light washing.
• Keeps contaminants out
• Keeps wear particles in
• Quiet operation
• Finned for heat dissipation
• UL listed when optional conduit box
Product Data – Reference (Pages 168-169) in catalog P-1234
Gen2 units are direct replacements for original models
- Changes to the housing fin design increases heat dissipation capacities, especially in the enclosed configuration of the UniModule.
- Improved input to output axis design reduces vibration and improves noise and wear factors.
- Use of custom designed mounting bolts allows for conduit box location directly on top of the unit.
- Bolt hole patterns are re-positioned for ease of mounting.
- Add-on enclosure cover kits allow for a unit to be upgraded to an enclosed unit in the field without replacing the clutch/brake. A cover plate bolts to both sides of the unit creating a completely enclosed brake package, which keeps contaminates out and wear particles in, for clean, quiet operation.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs: