Model No. – EUM-180-1020
Voltage D.C. – 90
Gen 2 No – 5370-271-204
Gen 2 Kit – 5370-24
Gen 2 Cover Kit – 5370-101-076
Original Part No – 5370-273-050
Preassembled Units Offer Clean, Quiet Operation
Totally Enclosed Clutch and Brake Packages
16 to 95 lb. ft. torque range
Totally enclosed, rugged enclosure keeps wear particles in and contaminants out. Finned for rapid heat dissipation and long life.
Accessories Warner Electric
a. Conduit Box NEMA 4 and UL listed, available in standard and washdown versions.
b. Fan Kit (UM and EUM 1020 only) Extends the thermal capacity of an EUM. Mounts between motor and EUM, includes shaft, fan, guard and hardware. Available in standard black coating or food grade approved white coating.
c. Integral Control The CBC-150 dual channel control fits into the cover of the conduit box. It is suitable for AC side switching (triac or relay) and includes high performance suppression.
d. Mounting Brackets Two styles of mounting brackets are available for simplified installation. The base mount is used with the 2030 configuration. A motor mount is also available and provides sturdy support for a 1020 or 1040 combination with motor.
|Description||EM Size||Part No|
|Conduit Box||All sizes||5370-101-042|
|Base Mount Kits|
|Motor Mount Kits|
for 1020, 1040
Gen2 units are direct replacements for original models
- Changes to the housing fin design increases heat dissipation capacities, especially in the enclosed configuration of the UniModule.
- Improved input to output axis design reduces vibration and improves noise and wear factors.
- Use of custom designed mounting bolts allows for conduit box location directly on top of the unit.
- Bolt hole patterns are re-positioned for ease of mounting.
- Add-on enclosure cover kits allow for a unit to be upgraded to an enclosed unit in the field without replacing the clutch/brake. A cover plate bolts to both sides of the unit creating a completely enclosed brake package, which keeps contaminates out and wear particles in, for clean, quiet operation.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs: