UM-C Series Clutch/Brake
Model No. – UM 50-2030-C
Voltage D.C. – 24
GEN 2 Part No – 5370-273-283
Original Part No – 5370-273-086
High Performance Version for High Cycle Rate Applications
16 to 95 lb. ft torque range
The UM-C units are UniModules with ceramic faced components, specifically designed for long life, high energy, and high cycle rate applications.
a. Conduit Box
NEMA 4 and UL listed.
b. Mounting Brackets
Two styles of mounting brackets are
available for simplified installation.
The base mount is used with the 2030
configuration. A motor mount is also
available and provides sturdy support
for the 1020 and a motor.
c. Fan Kit (1020 only)
Extends the thermal capacity of any
size UM. Mounts between motor and
UM, includes shaft fan, guard and
|Description||UM-C Size||Part No|
|Conduit Box||All sizes||5370-101-042|
|Fan Kits 1020||50|
|Base Mount Kit|
for 2030, 3040
|Motor Mount Kit|
for 20, 1020, 1040
Gen2 units are direct replacements for original models
- Changes to the housing fin design increases heat dissipation capacities, especially in the enclosed configuration of the UniModule.
- Improved input to output axis design reduces vibration and improves noise and wear factors.
- Use of custom designed mounting bolts allows for conduit box location directly on top of the unit.
- Bolt hole patterns are re-positioned for ease of mounting.
- Add-on enclosure cover kits allow for a unit to be upgraded to an enclosed unit in the field without replacing the clutch/brake. A cover plate bolts to both sides of the unit creating a completely enclosed brake package, which keeps contaminates out and wear particles in, for clean, quiet operation.
Manuals and Specifications
|Catalog||Warner Electric UM-C Series UniModule – Ceramic Faced Catalog|