Model No. – EM-180-40
GEN 2 Part No – 5370-536-202
Original Part No – 5370-536-009
Individual Clutch and Brake Modules
Modular Components that are Easily Combined
16 clutch and brake modules
16 to 95 lb. ft. torque range
Individual modules may be used in combination to form clutches, brakes or clutch/brake packages.
Electro Modules can be bolted directly to NEMA C-face motors or reducers, or base mounted for stand alone operation.
Accessories Warner Electric
Electro Modules can be fitted with several accessories to extend their capacity and ease of mounting.
a. Conduit Box – NEMA 4 and UL listed, available in standard and washdown versions.
b. Mounting Brackets – Two styles of mounting brackets are available for simplified installation. The base mount is used with the 20/30 and 30/40 configurations. A motor mount is also available and provides sturdy support for 20, 10/20 and 10/40 units and motor.
c. Cover Kit – For sizes 50, 100 & 180
Each cover kit includes two (2) vent covers, two (2) gaskets and four (4) screws needed to convert a vented design into an enclosed design. For brake only modules, a cover plate is included to enclose the back of the brake.
|Description||EM Size||Part No|
|Conduit Box||All sizes||5370-101-042|
|Base Mount Kit|
for 2030, 3040
|Motor Mount Kit|
for 20, 1020, 1040
50/100/180 (20 or 20MB)
Gen2 units are direct replacements for original models
- Changes to the housing fin design increases heat dissipation capacities, especially in the enclosed configuration of the UniModule.
- Improved input to output axis design reduces vibration and improves noise and wear factors.
- Use of custom designed mounting bolts allows for conduit box location directly on top of the unit.
- Bolt hole patterns are re-positioned for ease of mounting.
- Add-on enclosure cover kits allow for a unit to be upgraded to an enclosed unit in the field without replacing the clutch/brake. A cover plate bolts to both sides of the unit creating a completely enclosed brake package, which keeps contaminates out and wear particles in, for clean, quiet operation.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs: