EM-FBB, EM-FBC, EM-MBFB Selection
Model No. – EM-210-7/8-20MBFB
Voltage D.C. – 24
Original Part No – 5371-169-101
Warner Electric Electrically Released Electro Modules are available in three styles. The EM-FBB Brake Module is used in brake only applications and mounts between a C-face motor and a gear box or reducer. The EM-MBFB Motor Brake Module mounts to the back of a double shafted motor. The EM-FBC Brake Module is combined with a motor clutch (EM-10) or an input clutch (EM-30) for clutch/electrically released brake applications.
Note: Care must be exercised when
selecting a brake to ensure it is sized
properly for your application.
Product Data – Reference (Pages 159-164) in catalog P-1234
|Description||EM Size||Part No|
|Conduit Box||All sizes||5370-101-042|
|Base Mount Kit|
for 2030 FBC
|Motor Mount Kit|
for 20 FBB, 1020 FBC
50/180 (FBB or MBFB)
Gen2 units are direct replacements for original models
- Changes to the housing fin design increases heat dissipation capacities, especially in the enclosed configuration of the UniModule.
- Improved input to output axis design reduces vibration and improves noise and wear factors.
- Use of custom designed mounting bolts allows for conduit box location directly on top of the unit.
- Bolt hole patterns are re-positioned for ease of mounting.
- Add-on enclosure cover kits allow for a unit to be upgraded to an enclosed unit in the field without replacing the clutch/brake. A cover plate bolts to both sides of the unit creating a completely enclosed brake package, which keeps contaminates out and wear particles in, for clean, quiet operation.
Manuals and Specifications
|Catalog||Warner Electric EM Series Electrically Released NEMA C-face Brakes Catalog|