3040 Input Input Clutch Output Clutch
Model No. – UM-215-3040
Voltage D.C. – 24
GEN 2 Part No – N/A
Original Part No – 5371-271-022
One Piece Preassembled Clutches and Clutch/Brakes
C-face or Base Mounted Units
16 to 95 lb. ft. torque range
UniModule clutches and clutch/brake packages offer the ultimate in installation convenience.
Can be motor or reducer mounted, or used as a separate drive unit powered from a prime mover.
Accessories Warner Electric
Electro Modules can be fitted with several accessories to extend their capacity and ease of mounting.
a. Conduit Box – NEMA 4 and UL listed, available in standard and washdown versions.
b. Mounting Brackets – Two styles of mounting brackets are available for simplified installation. The base mount is used with the 20/30 and 30/40 configurations. A motor mount is also available and provides sturdy support for 20, 10/20 and 10/40 units and motor.
c. Cover Kit – For sizes 50, 100 & 180
Each cover kit includes two (2) vent covers, two (2) gaskets and four (4) screws needed to convert a vented design into an enclosed design. For brake only modules, a cover plate is included to enclose the back of the brake.
|Description||EM Size||Part No|
|Conduit Box||All sizes||5370-101-042|
|Base Mount Kit|
for 2030, 3040
|Motor Mount Kit|
for 1020, 1040
Gen2 units are direct replacements for original models
- Changes to the housing fin design increases heat dissipation capacities, especially in the enclosed configuration of the UniModule.
- Improved input to output axis design reduces vibration and improves noise and wear factors.
- Use of custom designed mounting bolts allows for conduit box location directly on top of the unit.
- Bolt hole patterns are re-positioned for ease of mounting.
- Add-on enclosure cover kits allow for a unit to be upgraded to an enclosed unit in the field without replacing the clutch/brake. A cover plate bolts to both sides of the unit creating a completely enclosed brake package, which keeps contaminates out and wear particles in, for clean, quiet operation.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs: