TB Series Basic Tension
Annular style 24 VDC tension brakes for light to medium duty unwind tension applications.
- Sizes: 1.7” to 15.25” diameter
- Torque range: 0.50 lb.ft. to 256 lb.ft.
- Thermal range: .019 HP to 1.09 HP
M Series Permanent Magnet
Permanent magnet brakes and clutches are ideal for light tensioning applications, such as film and fine wires. They require no external power, have a wide ,range of torque adjustment, have no friction surfaces to wear, and offer chatter-free torque control even at very low speeds.
- Torque range from 1 oz.in. through 65 lb.in.
- Manual torque adjustment
- Constant torque with varying speeds.
ATT Series Advanced Technology
Designed for intermediate web tension ranges. Three size ranges.
- One piece clutch design for easy shaft mounting
- Brakes are flange mounted and the armature is the only rotating member
- Clutch torque ranges 7 to 41 lb.ft. Brake torque ranges from 8 to 62 lb.ft.
- Replaceable friction faces and armature rings.
MTB Series Modular Tension
Modular Tension Brakes (Electro-Disc) are modular caliper type electric brakes used for unwind tensioning. Torque is varied by disc diameter and by changing the number of magnets on the friction disc(s)
- 10”, 13”, 15” and 20” diameters
- Torque ranges to 1120 lb.ft.
- Thermal capacities to HP
- Brakes rebuildable by changing only friction pads and armature disks.