Part Number: 320-17-011
Bore Size: 1.50″
Voltage: 24 VDC
Thrust bearings supports weight of input timing pulley
• Eliminates bronze thrust washer
• Less heat is generated by thrust bearing versus friction from bronze water
• Eliminates retaining ring wear into pilot washer
• Oil reservoir wick in AB pocket
• Reservoir wick allows additional oil flow capacity into hubs
• Two teflon coated input collar washers
• One tabbed to move with collar and other moves with input hub
• OEM has one washer that rotates with input hub wearing against large retaining ring and collar can drop Collar Alumminum Aircraft grade
• Versions of OEM design have sheet metal plate spiral clamped to collar Solid solenoid actuator link
• OEM uses pin that breaks or falls out due to high impact from solenoid
• Thrust bearing supports weight of input timing pulley
• Oil reservoir wick
• Two teflon coated input collar washer
• Input hub dual row spread needle bearings
• Collar is aircraft grade aluminum
• Solid actuator link
• Large diameter actuator post
• Dimensional replacement for OEM product
Available Power Supply Units
Part Number: 901-00-019
Warner Electric’s One Shot Power Supply is a plug-in clutch/brake control designed for operation of AC or DC wrap spring clutches and brakes with a D-frame coil. The One Shot provides a single voltage pulse of 160 or 325 VDC for approximately 20MS, whether the customer supplied switch is momentarily closed or held closed. The One Shot Power Supply is UL Listed when used with Warner Electric’s octal socket, part no. 6001-101-001, or DIN rail mount octal socket, part no. 6001-101-002 (each purchased separately) and only UL-Recognized when used with other sockets. This unit may be mounted in any convenient position using the two mounting holes provided on the socket. Actuating the single pole, double throw (SPDT) switch energizes the solenoid coil. Releasing or resetting the switch charges an internal capacitor. A minimum of 20 milliseconds cycle time is required between operations.
Note: Designed for use with actuator limit stop option.
Part Number: 901-00-014
The One Shot Power Supply is available for use with standard AC as well as DC D-Frame coils. The one shot provides a single overexcite voltage pulse whether the switch is momentarily closed, or held closed. The unit operates on either 120 or 230 AC, 50/60 Hz power and may be mounted in any convenient position by use of two mounting holes for #8-32 screws.
Note: Designed for use with actuator limit stop option and D-frame coil.
Manuals and Specifications
|Catalog||Warner Electric Super CB Series Clutch / Brakes Catalog|