Model No. – UM-180-2030FBC
Voltage D.C. – 90
GEN 2 Part No – 5370-273-269
Original Part No – 5370-273-051
UniModule Clutch/Electrically Released Brake Combination
Warner Electric offers the convenience of
clutch/electrically released brake packages.
Assembly, alignment, and pre-burnishing
have been done at the factory. Bolt it on,
wire it up, and your clutch/electrically
released brake is ready to go. Available in
both C-face and base mounted versions.
Warner Electric’s unique design employs
powerful permanent magnets for maximum
torque when power is removed from the
brake coil. A small amount of electrical
power applied to the brake coil nullifies the
permanent magnets and the brake
releases. No springs to limit cycle rates.
Never any adjustments. No lubrication.
These brakes are recommended for dynamic
cycling operations only.
Product Data – Reference (Pages 144-150) in catalog P-1234
|Description||UM Size||Part No|
|Conduit Box||All sizes||5370-101-042|
|Base Mount Kit|
for 2030 FBC
|Motor Mount Kit|
for 1020 FBC
Gen2 units are direct replacements for original models
- Changes to the housing fin design increases heat dissipation capacities, especially in the enclosed configuration of the UniModule.
- Improved input to output axis design reduces vibration and improves noise and wear factors.
- Use of custom designed mounting bolts allows for conduit box location directly on top of the unit.
- Bolt hole patterns are re-positioned for ease of mounting.
- Add-on enclosure cover kits allow for a unit to be upgraded to an enclosed unit in the field without replacing the clutch/brake. A cover plate bolts to both sides of the unit creating a completely enclosed brake package, which keeps contaminates out and wear particles in, for clean, quiet operation.
Click on the links below to see Drawings and Specs: