The SFC Series clutch couplings employ the same basic components as the SF design except for a splined hub and adapter which serves as a coupling for in-line shaft applications.
|Model Name||SFC 1225 Flange Mounted|
|Function||Stationary Field Clutch Coupling|
|Armature Shaft||.750 – 2.687|
|Rotor Shaft||.500 – 2.500|
|Static Torque||465 lb.ft.|
|Max. RPM||3,000 rpm|
|Standard Voltage||DC 6,24, 90|
|Outside Diameter||12.50 Inches|
|Overall Length||6.5 Inches|
Custom design brakes and clutches are user-assembled from standard components for optimum performance in the smallest possible package size.
- Easily adaptable to any mounting requirement
- Low initial cost
- Wide range of models and options
CATALOG & MANUALS
|Catalog||Warner Electric Basic Design Clutches Brakes Catalog|
|Users Manual / Installation Instructions||Warner Electric SFC-1225-FM Users Manual / Installation Instructions|
|Quick Information||Warner Electric SFC-1225-FM-Quick Info|
HOW TO ORDER
(Please provide the following with your quote request)
1. Specify Bore Size for Item 1.
2. Specify Bore Size for Item 7.
3. Specify Voltage for Item 9A or 9B.
4. Specify Inside or Outside Mounted for Item 5.
5. Specify Inside Mounted for Items 9A and 10A or Outside Mounted for Items 9B and 10B.
6. See Controls Section.
SFC-1225 Clutch Coupling perI-25604 – 90 Volt, Inside Mounted, 1-1/2” Bore (Item 1), 1-3/4” Bore (Item 7).
|SFC-1225 Flange Mounted Parts List|